Promotional Review Committee Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
In support of our client, Supernus, we are recruiting for a Promotional Review Committee Specialist. This is a direct hire role for Supernus. The Promotional Review Committee Specialist is charged with supporting the review and approval plans for product promotion of marketing objectives. The role will partner daily with internal and external stakeholders involved in the execution of all promotional marketing materials and tactics throughout the lifecycle of our various branded and un-branded materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides guidance to the cross-functional teams charged with material review to ensure efficiency to defined promotional review process.
- Support use of Veeva PromoMats system by all relevant stakeholders and be able to capture comments, action items and track promotional materials.
- Collaborates with Business Units to understand their key objectives, business needs and priorities.
- Works to resolve problems, identify trends, determine system improvements and recommend change to increase the efficiency of the review process.
- Understands OPDP promotional labeling regulations and guidelines for the successful and compliant commercial marketing of Supernus products.
- Contributes and participates in developing company processes, practices, and policies relevant to the creation, review, and approval of promotional materials.
- Assist with production of marketing materials in close coordination with agencies and Commercial team, including partnership with brand team leads to review and approve production proofs as needed.
- Foster collaborative, efficient, and effective working relations with internal and external stakeholders to increase the efficiency of and compliance with the material review process.
- In collaboration with Regulatory ensure the management and maintenance of records that support communication with OPDP and internal audit processes.
Knowledge & Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or organizational development or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing operations or pharmaceutical operations preferred.
- Experience in an environment which requires extensive daily examples of negotiation, persuasion, collaboration, influence without authority, and analytical judgment
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with Veeva Vault highly preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication in writing across all levels of the organization and with outside partners
- Ability to interface and communicate with all levels of management
- Build excellent working relationships to attain goals
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Ability to prioritize activities and workload
- Authorized to legally work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Ability to consistently exhibit Supernus Values in interactions with employees at all levels of the organization, vendors, customers, and others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards of integrity and quality.
- Capable of being innovative and dynamic in approach to work.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or carrying objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer screen, iPad, or other electronic device; and extensive reading
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red