Senior Statistical Programmer: Iqvia Biotech - homebased or hybrid working
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
Innovative emerging biopharma and biotech companies are driving the drug development pipeline; competition for funding and resources is fierce. IQVIA Biotech delivers flexible clinical development solutions designed for the specific needs of such biotech companies. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities!
As a Senior Statistical Programmer, you will provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
You will plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions, serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs, along with providing technical expertise and leadership to the department and provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
Acting as a lead on studies, you will directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines and support the training of new or junior team members. As well as estimating programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH OR EXCEED THE REQUIRED CANDIDATE CRITERIA DETAILED BELOW.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
- 5+ years Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science industry
- Experience in SAS® Base, and good knowledge of SAS® graph and SAS® Macros
- Ability to implement more advanced statistical procedures as per specifications provided by Biostatisticians.
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Already possess the right to work in EMEA
- Thorough understanding of relational database components and theory
- Excellent application development skills
- Experience as technical team lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e. Good Clinical Practice
- (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red