Senior Patient Recruitment Lead
Descripción del trabajo
About IQVIA and the Patient Recruitment team
IQVIA is changing an entire industry through inspired innovation. Our People make the difference. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Great products come from great ideas. And great ideas come from great people. We look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. Join IQVIA and help us make the world a better place.
At IQVIA, we are currently growing and developing our Patient Recruitment operations team and we have positions open for enthusiastic candidates. If you are passionate about influencing healthcare from a patient’s perspective and putting them at the forefront of data-driven recruitment and retention strategies, one of these positions may be right for you. As a core member of our clinical team, you will have the ownership of and accountability for patient recruitment strategy. You will partner with our in-house experts and work very closely with them to deliver projects from start to finish.
Here is your opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative and forward-thinking organisation at the cutting-edge of new delivery models. If you are interested, please get in touch today and don’t miss out! With a focus on delivering excellence to our clients, you will be working globally and cross functionally in a diverse role stretching across multiple therapeutic areas. You will be supported by an excellent management team and be part of a collaborative, fun and close-knit network of colleagues. IQVIA is an enjoyable place to work.
IQVIA offers a clear career ladder and your manager will help identify internal opportunities to allow you to grow, adapt and shine. On a daily basis you will be able to make a difference to our patients and our clients while advancing your career in the healthcare industry.
Sr Patient Recruitment Lead Role
As a Senior Patient Recruitment Lead you will be at the core of strategic operations and delivery of patient recruitment and retention strategies. You will have a key role in the implementation and delivery of innovative solutions to enrol and engage patients in clinical trials. You will work very closely with the clinical and project leadership teams, and partner with our in-house experts such as Technology, Data sciences, Marketing, Creative and Content Development. You will lead and oversee large, high-value programs and complex projects and be responsible for program/project success, including meeting key performance metrics, delivering within budget and customer satisfaction. You will proactively improve strategies to maximise delivery using creative thinking. You will lead innovation implementation through process review, driving improvement activities and creating/delivering training as the Subject Matter Expert for products, services and industry trends. You will be a champion for our end-to-end solutions to both our internal and external clients.
You will also be a role model for our junior members of staff and support with their mentoring and development. You will be supported in your own career development activities with multiple opportunities within Strategy, Delivery, Team leadership, Site support and Marketing.
- Collaboration with recruitment Account Lead and internal delivery teams to manage the coordination, planning and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention operational plans to positively impact recruitment and retention rates for large programs and complex studies.
- Serve as a member of the IQVIA clinical team and patient recruitment expert for internal project teams, clients and other internal stakeholders to implement operational recruitment plans on new and/or existing projects needing recruitment and retention services.
- Develop and review recruitment strategy plans in partnership with the Clinical Lead.
- Communicate with clients and project teams to implement, monitor and report on the impact of recruitment/retention tactical plan; proactively make additional operational and tactical recommendations based on study performance.
- Lead operational and tactic-related project activities for the study team and clients to ensure that overall project milestones are met.
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables and other activities of assigned projects (based on scope, may manage a team of Leads and Specialists) on time and on budget.
- Management of assigned project budget(s) to meet financial and company goals.
- Develop and implement risk management plans for minimizing impact on project objectives and deliverables.
- Represent IQVIA Patient Recruitment at site/client-facing meetings (i.e. Kick off meetings, Investigator Meetings, Face2Face, etc.) to present strategy/rationale, train CRAs and site staff, and conduct recruitment support workshops as required.
- Maintain knowledge of current recruitment trends, vendors and technologies to increase productivity and recommend additional support as needed.
- Leverage internal intelligence to support and refine strategy on assigned projects.
- Provide technical expertise as able in support of project-specific and interdepartmental training efforts.
- Support continued process improvement to ensure quality in the unit.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong project management experience including directing a team and management of budget and financials.
- In-depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas.
- Knowledge and ability to apply ICH Good Clinical Practice and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of the digital development process as well as the creative process is preferred.
- Comfortable working with data and technology.
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and impactful presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including good command of English.
- Ability to influence effectively within IQVIA team and project teams including Therapeutic Strategy Lead, Project Lead, Clinical Lead, CRA and the client.
- Ability to work creatively and independently in a complex global environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent; 6 yrs. of relevant industry experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red