Medical Director, Medical and Patient Communications
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA are looking for a Medical Director to join our Medical and Patient Communications team. In this key role, you will have the opportunity to combine your strategic thinking, therapeutic expertise, and creative approach to serve as the scientific lead for a range of solutions.
Our activities include medical affairs (scientific platforms, publications, advisory boards, educational symposia, medical science liaison support, medical information), market access communications (global and country-level value dossiers, value communications, and business cases), real world evidence and clinical pathways communications, promotional activities (concepts, campaigns, training, and creative materials across multiple channels), behavioral-based patient support programs, and technology solutions.
Thanks to our unique position within IQVIA™, The Human Data Science Company™, our collaborative offerings extend well beyond those of a traditional medical communications agency, and you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams to develop new communications solutions to help move healthcare forward.
- Serve as a senior scientific lead, providing in-depth knowledge and understanding of the product, therapy area and market for a variety of accounts, including large multi-faceted communications programs and niche offerings.
- Act as internal and external strategic and scientific lead in the development and delivery of proposals/pitches and see this strategy through into programme execution
- Oversee and review material created by medical and other team members to ensure delivery of high-quality content that meets the needs and objectives of the client and target audience.
- Lead meetings with relevant stakeholders, presenting scientific/clinical concepts and facilitating discussions as required. Take an active role in the development and facilitation of workshops and expert advisory meetings.
- Remain abreast of new industry/healthcare directions and trends to identify opportunities and challenges for clients and IQVIA.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the IQVIA organization to develop innovative solutions
- Supervise, coach and mentor team members; assist in training and development
- Work closely with account teams to lead on project specifications, cost estimates, compliance with industry standards and practices, proactive planning, and problem solving
- Act as an ambassador for IQVIA by participating in relevant industry forums, contributing to thought leadership activities, and establishing a reputation and network within the wider medical communications industry.
- Graduate level degree in a scientific or health-related discipline, a minimum of
- 10 years client-facing experience in the medical affairs, publication planning, HEOR, or other medical communications setting
- Experience in providing medical strategy, direction, development, and review for a variety of activities and deliverables.
- Proactive thinker with the ability and desire to work in multifunctional teams to create innovative communications solutions.
- This position can be remote. Candidates must be based in the UK or Ireland. The successful candidate would be required to come to our Reading office for meetings as required and work remotely otherwise.
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Give As You Earn
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red