Manager - Statistical Programming (homebased or hybrid) - Real World Evidence
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA’s Real World Evidence Solutions (RWS) group is recruiting Senior Statistical Programmers to join our dynamic team in Europe & Africa as Managers of Statistical Programming.
Purpose of Role:
You will manage, develop and grow a team of Statistical Programmers through coaching, mentoring and providing opportunities through challenging assignments. You will help to shape and implement new procedures and training programs while also leading projects to deliver solutions to internal and external clients.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Our careers have a greater purpose - alongside a group of diverse, talented colleagues we work daily on making a real positive impact on human lives and overcoming some of the biggest challenges facing global public health
- We offer opportunities to work with leading international healthcare organizations and the latest healthcare trends
- You can progress and shape your long-term career in the direction you choose. With access to industry-leading data and experts, you'll find endless opportunities for growth
- We offer a competitive salary along with other employee focused benefits for health and recreation with flexible hours
Your daily missions would include:
- Technical responsibilities:
i) Serve as a Statistical Programming consultant for the department and other Biostatistics departments within the company.
ii) Maintain knowledge and awareness of developments in statistical programming.
iii) May participate as high level lead Statistical Programmer on major project(s).
iv) Provide advanced technical expertise for internal and external clients.
v) Independently bring project solutions to the Statistical Programming department.
vi) Provide expert review of process and methodology development work with regard to SP standards and validation procedures
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Coordinate and participate departmental and cross-functional process improvements
- Assist with sales meetings, proposal preparation and proposal review
Our perfect candidate needs the following:
- Master's Degree in Computer science or related field and 5 years relevant experience including 1 year in a leadership capacity or Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field and 6 years relevant experience including 1 year in a leadership capacity
- Advanced knowledge of SAS and technical database skills
- Knowledge of statistics and/or the clinical drug development process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound judgment/decision making
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to effectively delegate work
- Ability to effectively motivate other staff members
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Already possess the right to work in the recruiting country without the need for a visa/sponsorship
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red