Lead Medical Writer
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA are looking for a Lead Medical Writer to join our Medical and Patient Communications team. While the primary focus of this open role is medical affairs (scientific platform generation, publications, advisory boards, educational symposia, medical science liaison support, medical information) and market access (global and country-level value dossiers, value communications, and business cases), you will also have the opportunity to contribute to promotional activities and patient support programs. Thanks to our unique position within IQVIA™, The Human Data Science Company™, our collaborative offerings extend well beyond those of a traditional medical communications agency, and you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams to develop new communications solutions to help move healthcare forward.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable medical affairs writing experience within the pharma or device industries and bring a combination of scientific knowledge, writing expertise, strategic insight and client-facing leadership. We value proactive thinkers who have the ability and desire to work in multifunctional teams to create innovative communications solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate complex clinical information and real-world data into compelling material
- Proven experience communicating with a variety of health care stakeholders through activities that may include medical affairs (scientific platform generation, publications, advisory boards, educational symposia, medical science liaison support, medical information), market access materials (global and country-level value dossiers, value communications, and business cases), whitepapers, promotional activities (concepts, campaigns, training, and creative materials across multiple channels), and patient support programs (behavioral-based insight generation and content for self-management programs)
- Previous work in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience with research tools and approaches, and good awareness of current industry code of practice guidelines and their implications
- Knowledge of healthcare/communications business objectives, services and operating procedures
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
- Ability to oversee team outputs, ensuring quality, compliance, appropriateness and profitability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers
- Budgetary awareness
- Advanced scientific degree with experience in health care, communications, and/or the pharmaceutical environment is required.
- This position can be remote. Candidates must be based in the UK or Ireland. The successful candidate would be required to come to our Reading office for meetings as required on an ad hoc basis.
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Give As You Earn
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red