Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Role: Groovy / Java Developer
This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the ClinSpark platform and associated products (ClinSpark, Agent, SparkPlug, Mobile apps, automated testing, customer reports/labels/dashboards etc.).
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Typically requires 2 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Bachelors degree in related field - computer science, maths or comparable field, or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with ClinSpark or equivalent system.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Java, HTML, SQL
- Energy, motivation and work rate
- Experience with software versioning systems & customer support software and techniques
- Skilled and Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- An understanding of clinical research and drug development processes.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Familiarity with Atlassian productivity tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
- Development experience in a GxP environment
- Experience with ORM technologies (GORM, Hibernate), Android App Development and automated functional testing frameworks (Selenium, Solitude, Cucumber etc.).
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red