Business Information Lead
Descripción del trabajo
Business Information Architect - Homebased/ All Europe
The Global Patient and Site Solutions BusinessInformation Architect will organize information and design strategies using data from a portfolio of technologies from patient recruitment through patient and site experiences: aligning with usability testing on how users interact IQVIA’s business programs. They also must be able to coordinate with Digital Producers, Direct to Patient Leaders, Product and program leadership and Information Technology departments to implement their business strategies.
The Business Information Architect supports the building of data driven solutions that are critical to enterprise decision making, operational support and analytical insight.
The Business Information Architect understands business needs and requirements and translates them into solutions and architectural framework.
They will provide leadership, direction, and planning with a primary focus on the design and implementation of analytic solutions including enterprise data model, business intelligence and analytics needs.
They must be well versed in the healthcare space with a deep understanding of the associated data and regulatory needs.
- Establish and evolve plan data architecture
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers and developers to ensure that analytic and information requirements are clearly defined, documented, and communicated
- Contribute to the creation of requirements documents
- Lead design of changes to the data landscape including all facets of the data provisioning pipeline
- Conduct peer reviews of all analytic solutions
- Meet with business stakeholders and management to review project progress and review project issues
- Leverage internal intelligence to support and refine strategy on assigned projects
- Provide technical expertise as able in support of project specific and interdepartmental training efforts
- Support continued process improvement to ensure quality in the department.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- 5+ years of industry experience involved in building data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare space (Preferable)
- Demonstrated business process improvement skills and strong technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to help lead and define a strategy/roadmap, document solution requirements, translate those requirements into technical specifications and work plans, and provide technical leadership around those work plans
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business intelligence, data analytics, Business Management or a good combination between experience and technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills in working with both onsite and virtual teams
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red