Associate Director Patient Centric Solutions
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Lead the development of forward-thinking, high-quality scientific and strategic communications programmes and services, creating effective partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders. Act as Business lead for the project team on complex strategic projects, providing in-depth knowledge and understanding of the product, technology area and/or market. Act as strategic lead on new business activities and collaborate across IQVIA to develop full-service solutions. Contribute to the delivery of the business unit strategic goals and objectives.
• Provide strategic direction on a variety of projects, including large multi-faceted programs, using knowledge and understanding of the technical capabilities competitive landscape, market, organization and project objectives. Remain abreast of new industry/healthcare directions and trends identifying opportunities and challenges for clients and IQVIA.
• Lead meetings with relevant stakeholders, presenting technical/applied clinical concepts and facilitating discussions as required. Provide technical counsel, expertise and strategic advice as subject matter expert (SME), to guide the development of high quality patient centric solutions.
• May take an active role in the development and facilitation of workshops and expert advisory meetings related to area of expertise.
• Cultivate strong, long-term working relationships with internal and external key decision-makers.
• For assigned projects, ensure consistent high quality of all activities/materials, producing the full range of solutions to deliver according to the needs and objectives of the client, target audience and delivery medium, keeping relevant parties aware of the status of project activities.
• Act as content lead in the development and delivery of new business proposals and RFIs/RFPs, maximizing business opportunities with both existing and new clients and contributing to the development of new solutions and services.
• Lead on project specifications and cost estimates, working closely with project teams.
• Participate in the operational management of assigned communications activities and work closely with senior colleagues to achieve business targets.
• Act as an ambassador for IQVIA by participating in relevant industry forums, contributing to thought leadership and marketing articles and establishing a reputation and network within the wider industry.
• Contribute to, or oversee, the development and implementation of department standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality measures, and working practices to meet industry standards, client expectations and targets.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• College Degree in computer science or equivalent
• 7 years’ relevant writing experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Strong database skills
• Familiarity with research tools and approaches, such as reference management/publication planning databases
• Demonstrable technology area expertise
• Extensive experience of developing a variety of technical solutions for a range of audiences,including materials, educational and training aids, pitch presentations and promotional materials that meet client strategic and marketing objectives.
• Ability to monitor team outputs, ensuring quality, compliance, appropriateness and profitability
• Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and ability to effectively drive strategy
• Proven ability to coach and train team members
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritise work effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers
• Full understanding of current industry code of practice guidelines and their implications
• Commercial focus and budgetary awareness
• Excellent presentation skills
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red