Software QA Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
Under general supervision, conducts quality assurance testing of highly complex software applications.
• Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Writes test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications.
• Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
• Documents and works to resolve all problems.
• Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
• Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
• Establishes advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience Req
• Two (2) or more years related experience in quality assurance and testing Req
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and logical thinking capabilities
• Excellent inter-personal skills, working in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams
• Proven ability to work independent and productively
• Adaptive for change and implementing new technologies & process
• Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red