Senior 2nd Line Support Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
- Provide 2nd line technical support for issues surrounding company products.
- Manage support cases and taking ownership to enable fast resolution that exceeds our customers’ expectations and SLAs
- Participate actively in building the team knowledge base and ensure knowledge sharing across the team and enable best practice
- Follow up with Development team to have permanent issues fixes.
- Participate in the products/tools development using Java based frameworks.
- Plan, build and manage automation tools and scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of work experience as a technical support engineer
- Experiences in Shell scripting and/or Ansible configuration management
- Experience in SOAP, Rest, API and integration
- Experience in Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in managing databases such as MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB.
- Knowledge in in Java/Spring.
- Knowledge in docker, Jenkins, Cloud platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication with peers, product teams, management, and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work out of the working hours to handle urgent incidents/clients’ issues.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red