DotNet Software Development Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA is searching for hardworking and talented DotNet Developers to join our team in Palestine.
• Developing, implement and test next generation applications with high quality code.
• Contribute throughout the software development cycle.
• Troubleshooting and debugging defects in software applications.
• Analyze and design software requirements.
• Research to solve complex problems, learn new technologies, apply new enhanced solutions, and best practices.
• Work within an Agile team, making sure to follow all defined processes and guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
• Solid experience in C# .Net Core/ASP.NET Core development is a must.
• Experience in designing and developing web APIs.
• Solid in SQL, Database design and reporting.
• Good experience in Entity Framework (EF) Core.
• Good experience in IIS server.
• Strong planning, organizing, problem solving and strong critical thinking skills.
• Proficient understanding of Git code versioning control.
• Good knowledge in troubleshooting and testing tools.
• Plus to have:
o Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
o Experience in microservices architecture, multi-tenant databases, cloud architecture, elasticsearch, continuous integration and continuous delivery, application and database scalability.
o Familiar with the following systems: JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift.
o Familiar with Healthcare systems.
o Familiar with Linux OS.
• Solid attention to detail.
• English level: intermediate or higher.
• Self-motivated with strong desire to explore new ideas and continuous learning.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Good Research skills.
• Strong team working and communication skills.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red