Associate Site Manager with Dutch Language
Descripción del trabajo
Have you ever dreamt to join the clinical industry but you are missing the proper scientific background? Please, keep reading!
In this role you will have the opportunity to be engaged in company training program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently conduct clinical remote monitoring visits and other clinical research activities in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice (GCP), and applicable regulatory requirements.
Gain an outstanding knowledge of all the aspects of Real World Late Phase Research (RWLPR) site management and monitoring by striving to understand the work based on a combination of structured training programs, self-directed use of training materials and experience from study assignments, and develop your brilliant career with us.
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Gain experience with standard Quintiles tools, metrics and reports.
- Develop an understanding of how sites are staffed and operate in order to build strong relationships with personnel at assigned sites
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced Site Management staff. May also work collaboratively with other functional groups such as Project Management, Regulatory Start-Up (RSU) and Epidemiology.
- Under close supervision, may perform site selection, start-up/regulatory, initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work, good clinical practices applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to Clinical Project Manager (CPM), Site Management Lead (SML) and/or line manager.
- Under close supervision, manage the progress of assigned studies by documenting regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters, essential document collection and filing and other required study documentation
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills of English AND DUTCH - level C1
- Basic organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients and site personnel at assigned sites
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or currently enrolled in bachelor's degree program preferably in life science (not mandatory in life science); or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red