Sr Dir, Real World Solutions Segment Leader
Descripción del trabajo
An experienced, consultative sales leader to manage a team of individual contributors who are responsible for developing and expanding new business opportunities with customers. Lead and coordinate sales campaigns across a segment of accounts. Drive solution development to meet client business issues. Help IQVIA develop and deliver market leading solutions and capabilities. Establish, grow and manage long-term and profitable relationships.
- Drive sales team to:
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts and develop deep knowledge of the customer organization.
- Gain an understanding of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which include specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Work with cross-functional sales and support teams to prepare and lead client interactions and sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Manage and assist in the preparation RFI/RFP responses.
- Utilize CRM and other sales tracking tools to maintain business development and sales activities and track progress.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for your client segment. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Communicate with internal delivery and operational leads to assess overall level of customer satisfaction and progress of projects.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all IQVIA services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage quarterly and annual sales forecast for your segment and report to key stakeholders.
- Support sales by attending trade shows and industry conferences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of leading high performing sales teams.
- Solid understanding of the principles of real world research & evidence and drug development.
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic business awareness and analytical skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years relevant industry experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Frequent travel.
- Frequent long, varied hours.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red