Consultant, Competitive Intelligence
Descripción del trabajo
Consultant – Competitive Intelligence Solution - Consulting Services US
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. We develop and operate systems and applications using big data technologies on our private-public hybrid cloud. IQVIA™ stores and computes more than 20 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently. Our big data infrastructure is processing over 50 billion healthcare transactions annually. IQVIA™ employs over 50,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue close to $7B and a market cap of over $18B.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
As a Consultant within the CI Solution of Consulting Services, you will provide high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions.
- Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes research to identify key findings and learnings.
- Communicates strategic thoughts in a client-ready fashion.
- Manages projects and workstreams of reasonable size with senior support.
- Works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members.
- Assists with development and writing of proposals with senior support.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
- Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Creates presentations for clients with some senior support.
- Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings with senior support.
- Contributes to learning, development and recruiting.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Other Undergraduate degree in life sciences, economics/business, and/or experience in the health care industry Required Or
- Ph.D. with no or little work experience Required
- 2-5 years experience Required
- An avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of client based businesses.
- Project management experience desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Exceptional written, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- A willingness and ability to travel.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red