Descripción del trabajo
Under broad guidance, contributes to the improvement of operational metrics (revenue, gross margin, operating income, utilization, client satisfaction and opportunity pipeline) through the execution and development of operational processes and procedures or operational systems.
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Work closely with revenue accountants to ensure accurate financial reporting and client billing.
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
• Executes operational initiatives such as opportunity management, resource planning, management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction programmer, or infrastructure projects.
• Assists local functions by tracking, providing frequent reports, reporting progress and highlighting potential issues and opportunities.
• Coordinates operational activities/projects with other functions including service, consulting, business lines and sales, as appropriate.
• Provides program and project management support to document and coordinate processes and systems rollouts ensuring appropriate follow up on actions leading to the seamless execution of plans.
• May manage one or more operations systems (e.g. time sheet process, resource list, development request, reporting, forecasting and capacity planning) and provide appropriate degree of user support.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Four (4) years of operations experience
• Strong focus on process and detail; strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience in managing data and reports in Salesforce in support of sales effort.
• 3-5 years of finance and/or accounting experience.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
• Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red