Intern, Real World Evidence
Descripción del trabajo
The RWS Offering Management Intern will be part of a team supporting new offering development, creating Go To Market plans and assisting in different types of marketing campaigns. This ever-evolving field provides a dynamic environment to learn how new offerings and solutions are created and how market demand influences what solutions are rolled out in different real world evidence segments.
Provides support to Offering Management Team within Real World Solutions
• Review peer-reviewed publications and translate the information into 1-2 slide case studies that can be re-used by Principals and the Business Development team during the early Sales process.
• Obtain final review/approval of case studies by the Principals/team involved in the scientific work and will ensure case studies are stored in an easily-accessible and searchable format on an IQVIA Sharepoint site.
• Re-format existing publications into the new IQVIA standard Case Study template to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
• Perform updates to the overview decks, publication lists, case studies and literature reviews.
• Assist in internal surveys and in summarizing survey results.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong analytical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red