Engagement Manager, SFE CoE, Commercial Solutions Insights Hub - Remote
Descripción del trabajo
Engagement Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness, Commercial Solutions
The Sales Force Effectiveness Center of Excellence delivers on the full range of commercial sales operations engagements including segmentation, sizing, alignments, physician alerts and incentive compensation solutions that drive revenue and keeps our clients’ sales teams focused and engaged. IQVIA services help our clients tailor field force activities to suit their specific needs.
The Engagement Manager provides expert-level client support on the development and execution of sales operations engagements across multiple clients. Ensures on-time and on-budget performance by leveraging IQVIA Core data, client management, business analytics, and domain knowledge. Engagement Managers frequently contribute to new business development and maintaining and strengthening IQVIA client base.
• Manages large and complex field operations consulting engagements, acting as the primary client contact and coordinating multiple internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
• Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements and challenges and develops estimates and proposals that promote profitability and high client satisfaction with limited senior management input.
• Manages multiple external data sets (client data, vendor data) and incorporates into deliverables with IQVIA data assets.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems. Serves as key point of contact with client.
• Sets strategic client and segment agenda and drives account planning to achieve financial and non-financial targets.
• Provides coaching and direction to the team’s Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultants across multiple projects.
• Identifies opportunities for project efficiencies through utilization of offshore resources
• Develops detailed project plans leading engagements to successful completion—on-time and on-budget—from start to finish with little senior management guidance.
• Elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
• Provides regular cadence with all aligned members of the customer/segment account.
• Follows-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Strengthens subject matter expertise through on-the-job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
• Mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
• Defines and leads the completion of internal projects.
• Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant graduate degree preferred.
• At least 8 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression.
• Demonstrable knowledge of pharmaceutical Sales/Commercial Operations including but not limited to: Call Planning, Sales Force Effectiveness Analysis, Targeting, Segmentation, Geographic Territory Alignments, Sales Force Sizing & Structures, and Incentive Compensation.
• In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
• Excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Experience analyzing pharmaceutical commercial data sources, trends and market dynamics and drawing actionable conclusions.
• Capable of drawing significant relevant insights from potentially complex analyses or data sets and to effectively package and communicate those findings to clients.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Able to deploy necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across multiple centers of excellence.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red