Director, Product Strategy & Management (Remote)
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA AppScript offers providers, digital therapeutics and life science customers with innovative solutions to understand critical dynamics within digital therapeutics market, to enable healthcare professionals to seamlessly prescribe the right digital tool to the right patient when needed, and to conduct research to demonstrate the clinical impact of digital therapeutics on patient care. With innovative capabilities and global reach, IQVIA AppScript is poised to capitalize on the accelerating growth and emerging needs of the digital health industry.
We are looking for a Director, Digital , Strategy & Product Management, AppScript, to drive our offering strategy, develop and grow our strategic partnerships and oversee growth of the global product portfolio. In this role you will be a leader within IQVIA and to IQVIA clients and partners, in delivering first-to-market solutions and shaping the future of emerging digital heath strategies. You will be working in a small, highly intrapreneurial team, aligned to cross functional teams, resources and global business units across IQVIA. Your understanding and passion for the digital health market, experience in seeing cross functional projects to fruition, and creativity will be essential skills to your success as Director, Digital Therapeutic Strategy & Product Management.
Position has responsibility for AppScript product portfolio strategy and execution, including, but not limited to:
- Developing new products and extensions in partnership with industry and/or IQVIA internal business partners, identifying client needs, and appraising new product ideas, product adaptations or changes in value propositions
- Drive AppScript P&L globally by overseeing go to market activities in conjunction with our Regional Business Units.
- Defining scope future product lines, in collaboration with cross functional business partners, including product specifications / requirements, production and sales costs, anticipated volume, and pricing.
- Serve as the principal AppScript resource for current strategic partners and developing strategies and plans for developing new strategic partners
- Maintaining IQVIA relationships with digital health and digital therapeutics market participants to ensure IQVIA success
- Oversee and execute offering projects to ensure timely delivery
- Oversee and manage the resources assigned to support current products, including managing product delivery and costing special projects
- Support promotional and marketing needs to enable BD efforts with clients and partners, shaping promotional and marketing plans, and representing IQVIA AppScript at industry events.
- Expanding IQVIA digital health knowledge and expertise and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in product strategy/management, digital health and / or digital therapeutics industry
- Direct experience in developing, planning and implementing digital offerings and services.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively on an intrapreneurial or entrepreneurial team within a cross-functional environment: building and managing peer and management-level relationships, managing accountability and schedules, and working with colleagues and resources to meet customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff across multiple departments and partners
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative and work independently in a team environment.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology research and commercialization would be an advantage.
- Understanding of principles of technical product development, business architecture, and process analysis would be an advantage.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red