AI/ML Data Science & Advanced Analytics Manager
Descripción del trabajo
This position helps develop projects involving data and analytics, understanding machine learning and statistical models, algorithms and simulations. Conduct research and test new ideas quickly and broadly in order to ultimately deliver them to clients. From creating experiments and prototypes to designing new algorithms, the goal is to deliver real-world solutions to real world problems using artificial intelligence, data mining, and natural language processing. Publishes/contributes to AI scientific advancement.
- Build machine learning/statistical models for solving predictive analytic tasks with electronic healthcare claims and medical records
- Facilitates the acceptance and adoption of new ideas by relevant teams to drive innovation in the organization
- Conduct research in developing innovative machine learning/AI solutions
- Apply machine learning, data mining technologies in developing innovative solutions in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Help implementing methodology for analytical platforms that enhance existing offerings
- Work with cross-functional team to support machine-learning algorithms on big data platform to solve a variety of business problems
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to project needs and objectives
- Quantitative background with advanced degrees (Master +) in computer science, statistics, engineering, informatics, data science, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working on machine learning/AI research and development
- In-depth understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistical models
- Strong hands-on experience with Python or R.
- Experience with deep learning libraries (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow, and PyTorch)
- Experience in one or more of the following: SQL / relational databases, big data technology (e.g., HDFS, Hive, Pig, or Spark)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red