Associate Director - Product Management (Medicare)
Descripción del trabajo
• The Associate Director - Product Management- (Medicare) will manage, design and implement a comprehensive plan for the long-term, sustainable success of a key component of IQVIA’s information solution portfolio: IQVIA’s Medicare Offering Suite
• The Associate Director will serve as the subject matter expert in Medicare, including the Medicare market, trends, information and data.
• The person in this role will both identify target opportunities, and partner closely with IQVIA’s sales organization to support current and prospective clients’ information requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensures offering related content and feature levels are both competitive and sufficient to generate targeted revenue growth and market penetration.
• Makes offering portfolio lifecycle and roadmap decisions necessary to deliver on business results.
• Incorporates IQVIA’s strategic directions into product management decisions within and across the business lines. Recognized as the spokesperson for IQVIA on their offerings both internally and externally.
• Secures organizational agreement on the complete go-to-market plan and budget required for implementation.
• Performs proactive market research and identifies target clients and markets. Engages with sales teams to partner on said opportunities.
• Manages cross functional teams to ensure the offerings meet customer needs and are economically and technically viable.
• Brings external thought leadership to bear in client environment. Recognizes impact of developments in industry that may influence IQVIA products, services or trends. Forecasts trends, identifies potential impacts, and applies knowledge to offering development and business line strategy.
• Defines and executes plans for achievement of complex business line objectives. Leverages, builds and maintains IQVIA relationships that contribute to successful execution of plans. Proactively engages and manages cross-functional stakeholders, leads interdependent teams, and demonstrates complete ownership of the business.
• Minimum 7 years related product management, marketing or sales experience required
• Experience with and thorough understanding of CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and CMS related data/information required.
• Managed markets and market access experience strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in specialty pharmacy, medical claims, and buy & bill distribution channels.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
• Ability to manage senior and executive level relationships across business and functional areas.
• Solid project management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform root cause analyses.
• Bachelors or Masters in business administration or a related field such as marketing, statistics, or economics.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red