Associate Director, Customer Strategy & Engagement
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA MedTech is a fast-growing business focused on delivering fit for purpose solutions to the medical device and in vitro diagnostics industry. With its global reach, industry standard data assets and full product lifecycle solutions, we are poised for accelerated growth. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic talent who can partner with stakeholders and learning functions company-wide, such as the Delivery, Sales and Sales Enablement team, Sales Engineering, and the Product team to increase brand awareness and generate top of funnel opportunities.
Act as the Subject Matter Expert and main point of interaction across the organization. You are the internal champion coordinating the approach required for sustained customer satisfaction and growth. Also, participate in work across an interdisciplinary team to help prioritize and coordinate tasks, guide with monitor progress and issues, facilitate team and customer-facing meetings when necessary.
It’s a great opportunity to be part of a growing, global team and help bring new ideas to the table that can shape the future of the business.
- Enable customer interactions (pre-sales and post-sales) in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
- Maintain product, platform, and industry knowledge necessary to offer broad support to customers increasing the ability to recognize new business opportunities.
- Develop and foster relationships with named client personnel for assigned accounts.
- Work with the delivery and technical support teams to ensure full understanding of client requirements and needs per market segment.
- Identify, document, research and resolve service and product issues, questions, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Strong leadership presence.
- Grow IQVIAs pipeline, through relationship building, within the client via high customer satisfaction.
- Actively team with IQVIAs sales organization and professional services org to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Customer Success team and Account Managers to maintain referenceable clients.
- Work with the Marketing teams to help guide customer specific case studies and references to share the team's portfolio of account’s success.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth.
- Direct growth plan development at named accounts to increase adoption/utilization of existing offerings and demand/consumption of new offerings.
- Supporting consultative sales processes, working closely with account managers and specialist sales teams to provide subject matter expertise, proposals, and account strategies.
- Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, sales enablement, sales engineers’ services, education, support, and product management to facilitate customer success touch points within your team’s portfolio of accounts.
- Collaboration with IQVIAs Product Managers teams to ensure that product development is in line with industry needs, and effective sales to service handovers respectively.
Requirements (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree (in a scientific, healthcare, quantitative, or business discipline (business administration, management information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field)) and a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience; or an advanced degree and 3-5 years of related work experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ Experience in working in Customer Service customer facing environment supporting software or SaaS applications/technology/service offerings, preferably from life sciences.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience working in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, Biotech and/or healthcare sectors.
- Ability to manage work in teams of widely varying skills and levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, great attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with the google suite of products and MS Office tools, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive.
- Familiarity with Real World Data and analytics in the United States of America.
- Familiarity with sales processes and leading customer interactions in the context of the life sciences industry.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills.
- Strong with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15%
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red