Ad Operations Specialist
Descripción del trabajo
Location: Can be fully REMOTE!
Job Description: Provides high quality, timely development and input for client solutions in the pharmaceutical and related industries. Responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of both advertiser and publisher measurement programs.
- Assist in the implementation of third party ad tags on banner ads, video, mobile, in-app, email and advertiser web properties.
- Assist the Delivery Team in managing/improving digital engagement workflows and processes as it pertains to deployment of third party measurement tags in conjunction with agency partner ad ops departments.
- Provide Delivery Team with technical guidance, trouble shooting, and ongoing development and enhancement of overall tag implementation best practices.
Direct agencies or web developers with technical implementation of measurement tags across:
- Third party ad servers (DCM/DFP/GAM/Innovid/Flashtalking)
- Site served campaigns
- Tag versioning with macros based on agency need
- Use of Google Tag manager for capture of key source information of website visitors such as referring channel, source information, or UTM parameters
- Quality control of data collection throughout the engagement lifecycle, including setup and ongoing implementation of new tactics and publisher partners
- Assists Senior Consultants and Engagement Management with the review and analysis of client requirements or challenges associated with media campaigns
- Supports Go-To-Market team with business development initiatives (assessing new business opportunities/pipeline, contributing content for proposals, providing input for cost-effective solutions, disseminating/educating on new events/partners/technologies in the media space)
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Supports Delivery Team with analysis and helps bring resolution to client issues.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of related experience, including ad operations, consulting (pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience preferred).
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Experience with Ad serving technology (DFP/DCM/GAM), Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Tealium, and Browser Developer tools.
- Must be proficient with MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
- Typically reports to: Data and Analytics Enablement Team lead
- Utilization Target: 95%
- Should be comfortable articulating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, providing assessment of potential measurement challenges, collaborating to create recommendations/solutions that quickly resolve technical issues, and communicating clearly and professionally with both internal and external teams.
- Effective communicator and active listener with an analytical mindset and holistic understanding of media operations workflow and applications
- Highly organized - ability to work efficiently with high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to proactively assess, manage, and prioritize responsibilities to create and own daily tasks among stringent deadlines.
- Self-motivated and capable of operating independently but also comfortable in a team environment working willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within digital advertising industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
- Effective time management skills and flexibility to reprioritize tasks using good judgement.
- Experience with media agencies and publishers, campaign management, and campaign measurement.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red