Nurse Advisor/ Clinical Research RN - Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Clinical Trial RN experiences a unique opportunity to employ their clinical nursing expertise in clinical research, supporting patients and clinicians. You will be responsible for going to patient homes and administering a cannabinoid medication to children and adolescents who have autism.
- Your primary focus will be patient visits and collecting samples, required information and data as it pertains to the trial (drawing blood, respiratory check, temperature check, etc)
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical trials/research
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- Visiting each patient two times through the duration of the trial. Patients will be enrolling in the trial through December of 2021. Travel locally to support the trial.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Collect and conduct data in accordance with regulation and requirements. Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, and taking any necessary action.
Provide specific training to patients.
Input reporting and event notes post assignment and refer any pertinent information to their supervisor program lead.
Established track record of success of timeliness and reporting ability.
Building customer relationships.
Take patient vitals and provide medication injection.
- Associates required, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification required
- Active RN License required
- Experience working with special needs and pediatrics preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Possess cellular phone, reliable transportation and access to the internet
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
- Experience with pipetting or centrifuging preferred
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and gaining exposure to the pharmaceutical industry.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red