Tech System Support Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
Provides first level support on workstations or for applications.
• Processes and provides first level support for technical assistance and resources from internal and/or external customers.
• Communicates with end users to clarify and define requirements.
• Resolves various routine problems and escalates the more complex issues to the appropriate support area for resolution.
• Maintains call information in database using commercial software.
• May work with monthly charge back reports.
• May schedule configuration and installation of PC workstation hardware and software.
• Associate's Degree Computer Science or equivalent, or equivalent technical training Req
• One (1) years related experience or training Req Or
• Open to fresh graduate
• Equivalent combination of education and experience Req
• Familiarity with mainframe, distributed, PC, LAN, or telecommunications equipment and related components in order to understand client's technical needs, or may have experience in customer service role.
• Ability to carry out some analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red