Sr. Prod Data Input Associate
Descripción del trabajo
Under guidance maintains more complex reference files needed by IQVIA production.
- Perform maintenance of reference data (Product) as required for AU/NZ Production.
- Performs research (e.g. internet search, source books, manufacturer websites etc.) to gather information from third parties that will augment the completeness or accuracy of IQVIA reference data.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Solicits information from other IQVIA departments to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more complete.
- Receives input to the reference process from other IQVIA production processes.
- Validates that the information gathered from third-party sources represents accurate new data that should result in a change, addition, or deletion in IQVIA’s existing reference data.
- Identifies required changes to the existing reference file.
- Updates IQVIA reference file(s) and databases.
- Produces files and outputs for specified production and quality control processes, client support activities, etc.
- Responds to queries on reference data (as required).
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Pharmacy, Nursing, or related fields
- Preferably at least 1-year experience with Production and with clear understanding of the different processes and dynamics within the group.
- Previous experience in any medical account would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus, an attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively identify complex problems and needs and develop solutions/recommendations to solve problems.
- Ability to work under time constraints and changing work volumes
- Strong PC literacy skills including Word, Excel and Access, with an understanding of relational databases
- The job requires flexibility to transition to a new project will require quick grasp on different processes from time to time.
- Specialized knowledge of an area of the company's products, pharmaceutical industry or field specific to a major function
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red