Project Content Manager - Site Training Solutions
Descripción del trabajo
- The Project Manager is the central point of contact in organizing the team for the creation and delivery.
- Deliverables include content in the form of presentations, videos, infographics and more; facilitated training events and workshops in person and virtual; other training as defined by the study team and sponsor.
- Lead teams to deliver on all aspects of project activities including briefing, planning, scheduling, budgets, financial reviews, and resourcing, ensuring the deliverables met time and quality goals
- Ensure the completion of set up and maintenance of all project documentation files and records taking responsibility for internal databases, tracking systems, and project plans with project specific information
- Responsible for all financial activities relating to project delivery such as developing budgets, supporting scope development and acceptance, monitoring on project spend, analyzing timesheets and the ongoing forecasting of revenue and margins
Task & Responsabilities:
• Establish scope, timeline and budget
• Ensure projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
• Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders
• Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
• Report status and escalate to upper management as and when needed
• Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
• Understand project and program management methodologies
• 5 years of project management experience with 1-3 years in the pharmaceutical industry or training development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Competence in Project Management software such as MS Project, Smartsheet
• Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management Competencies such as planning, scope management, risk and issue management among others.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red