US Tech Strategic Operations Lead
Descripción del trabajo
Summary of Role
An exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to contribute to the functional build out and ongoing day-to-day operations of the US Technology CoE (Center of Excellence) within IQVIA’s US Commercial Solutions business. A right-hand individual is needed to support a number of strategic and operations-based initiatives underway within the newly formed Tech CoE. This individual will be expected to flex across multiple projects and initiatives, move at a fast pace, and adapt to the changing needs of the CoE as it grows. This individual will work with stakeholders across many functions (product management, commercial operations, finance, marketing, sales, sales enablement, delivery, customer success, etc.) across multiple business units (US and Global). This is a US-focused role that reports to the Head of the US Technology CoE.
Mission & Responsibilities
Mission: Support the build out, management, and operations of the US Technology CoE, the mission of which is to institute operating excellence in the management of IQVIA’s technology and software businesses.
- Support build out of internal operating models for IQVIA’s technology business that govern coordination of activity and ways of working between US and Global business units
- Lead internal analyses and assessments of the US technology business to understand current modes of operating, identify opportunities for improvement and optimization, and make recommendations for change; functions with which this individual may work include product management and development, marketing, sales enablement, sales/Go-to-market, delivery/support, and customer success
- Support strategic planning process with US Commercial Solutions CoEs to develop short-term and long-term plans to drive growth of their respective technology businesses
- Own the management of technology operating dashboards and reporting used in the ongoing management of the technology business and in quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Lead strategic projects as requested, which may include competitive intelligence and analysis, market assessments, product research and benchmarking, M&A target market scans, and investigating new markets
- Own operational planning, communications, and coordination around inter-BU product management, release, and launch cycles, including communication of all relevant dates, processes, and product announcements to the US community (i.e., executive leadership teams, sales, marketing, delivery, etc.)
- As other responsibilities permit, in partnership with Global business units, support the development of US market product development and go-to-market strategies
- Prepare materials for QBRs and business line reviews
The right individual will be excited by the idea of building a new function that supports the growth of our US commercial technology business. They will relish the idea of utilizing skills in strategic planning, finance (basic financial analysis and presentation), process design, and operational execution. Over time, this individual will have the opportunity to grow into other roles within our technology business should they so choose. A true utility player is needed in this role.
- 3-5+ years of experience in technology operations, management consulting, or technology strategy with demonstrated high achievement and leadership in prior roles
- Entrepreneurial mindset and sense of urgency a must
- Ability to lead through influence and drive decision making among uncertainty
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills – must be able to present ideas and recommendations concisely and confidently
- High degree of competency in PPT and Excel
- Demonstrated desire to work within a technology product business or with software products
- Creative thinker who can propose new ways of working, thinking, or organizing, and can credibly present evidence and well-reasoned logic to support them
- Ability to network and seek out resident experts in large, complex organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red