Clinical Research Technician II
Descripción del trabajo
Perform device management, inventory, tracking and shipping for study specific devices. Provide call center support to patients for initial set-up of device and data collection as well as ongoing support for patient device issues.
• Set-up and prepare study device kits, manage inventory and device tracking, ship kits to enrolled patients
Instruct patients how to perform at-home procedures according to the protocol and other training documents
• Troubleshoot issues on study
• Participate in meetings to ensure daily tasks are assigned to team members
• Assist with data quality checking and query resolution
• May provide training to new staff members on study-specific topics and new skills
• Participate in quality and process improvement efforts to support the culture towards a high-performing and efficient team
• Participate in study team meetings
• Maintain study inventory and equipment
• Assist with the handling, management, and storage of study equipment and devices
• 2 years of relevant work experience in a clinical or medical setting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
• Good skill in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Outlook and Word.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red