Senior Full Stack Developer
Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer within IQVIA’s Privacy Analytics team in Ottawa, Canada. We’re a company on the cutting edge of healthcare innovation, working with some of the largest health analytics businesses in the world utilizing heath data to help find cures for today’s biggest diseases, including cancer, heart disease and HIV.
Located downtown in the heart of the national capital region, Privacy Analytics is on the cutting edge of data de-identification and re-identification research and we have translated this patented research into an amazing offering of products and services that are enabling researchers to access healthcare data for analysis while ensuring individuals’ identities are protected.
The work we do spans the entire spectrum of enterprise feature development, data analytics at scale, UI design and development, statistical modelling, algorithm design as well as Natural Language Processing and machine learning. We tackle technical problems that will engage and challenge the brightest minds, and we have very big ambitions ahead of us for which we’re expanding our team.
If you’re ready to contribute to a rapidly growing area helping to improve healthcare and ready for the next stage of your career, then we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Work in a rapidly changing product environment where creativity is a must
- Challenge and improve our product and processes via design and development tasks
- Develop new features in our products
- Be responsible for researching, and identifying solutions to resolve systems issues
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Work with management to identify project risks and recommend mitigating solutions
- Follow an Agile development approach
To do this you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent research skills. Candidates must be able to retrieve and synthesize information from many resources and pull all relevant information together into a comprehensive deliverable.
- Micro-services and Docker/Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience working with an event driven architecture
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Spring/Springboot experience
- Cloud software development experience (nice to have)
- Node.JS experience (nice to have)
- Experience with domain driven design (nice to have)
- Experience working in an Agile or continuous delivery development environment.
- Skills at defining, estimating, planning, and managing features.
- Leadership qualities including the ability to engage, motivate, incorporate ideas, and give effective design feedback
- Ability to communicate design ideas and prototypes, even when they are conceptual
- Utmost professionalism and respect paid to users and your team
Office Address: Laurier Ave W #200, Ottawa, ON K1P 5J6, Canada.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red