Engagement Manager - Healthcare
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of consulting services and solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward. We are currently looking for an experienced candidate for a new position as Engagement Manager in our Healthcare team in the Nordics.
Engagement Manager, a key role where you can make a real impact
As our new Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for expanding our business in Norway and to develop data access and contribute to strategic consulting projects on the intersection of government, payers and life sciences.
You will be responsible for the scaling of the organization and the extension of services across the healthcare sector including business development from the initial dialog with the client to the signing of the contract. You will assist with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and drive the development of proposals and client solutions.
You will lead interactions with different types of payers and healthcare stakeholders across a range of interesting, challenging and varied projects. Understand their needs and translate this into business opportunities and solutions. Assignments range in complexity from consulting services to being responsible for planning, supervising, and managing small to medium-size projects in close collaboration with the Norwegian municipalities and hospitals.
It is important that you are able to remain current on the Norwegian healthcare trends, competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at both new and assigned customers.
You will work with clients to follow up on deliveries, as well as coordinate and execute client onboarding and gather client’s business requirements to support the delivery of assignments. When facilitating projects, you will collaborate with e.g. the product owner, product development, solution architect, and client managers to plan, prioritize, and execute the client projects balancing customer expectations and the company’s needs and priorities.
It is of great importance that you build trust and confidence by actively guiding internal and external clients throughout the deliveries – including risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management.
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside creative, highly skilled individuals, driven towards continuous improvement and you will be a role model for these behaviors, demonstrating high standards of output and employing enhancements to drive healthcare forward.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A master’s degree.
- Preferably a total sum of minimum 10 years working experience in consulting and government roles with a solid project management ‘toolbox’ and several years of management experience.
- Understand the Norwegian healthcare system, the level of maturity regarding digitalization, data driven decision making (and affinity / interest within AI-ML).
- A proven track record within consulting and sales with an existing network, especially at regional or national level. Preferably in specialty care.
- Business development mindset and capabilities, and be able to transform it into new opportunities, but also be able to deliver on projects (strategic consulting, workshop moderating etc.)
- Norwegian citizen based in Norway. Knowledge of other Nordic markets is preferred, but not a must.
- Client focused with a natural ability to spot opportunities and cultivating client portfolio.
- Good networker, communicator, commercially oriented and result driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with executive levels of management.
- You can quickly analyze issues and make decisions on a well-founded basis.
- Solid experience with writing client proposals and tenders.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (oral and written) is essential.
We work with both clinicians, managers, and decision-makers within the healthcare sector across the Nordics.
Initially, you will be working closely together with the different team members. The healthcare team is a fast-growing group of collaborative, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals. In our never-ending quest for opportunities to harness the value of healthcare data, we are at the center of IQVIA’s advances in areas such as machine learning and cutting-edge statistical approaches. Our efforts aim at improving the lives of thousands of patients and citizens across the Nordics.
You will join this high-profile team to work on ground-breaking problems in healthcare across different disease areas including oncology, chronic diseases such as diabetes and disease detection. The Engagement Manager will work together with e.g. developers, health economics, data scientists and healthcare experts across the wider global healthcare team.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red