Descripción del trabajo
Help IQVIA remain THE TECHNOLOGY POWERHOUSE in the life sciences industry
IQVIA is looking for an enthusiastic Technology Recruiter. This position requires a passion for collaborating with technical business leaders, having excellent communication skills and a desire to work for an organization that directly impacts patient lives.
We are also looking for someone with a deep/wide understanding of the Western New York technology talent space
As a Talent Advisor, you will be responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy through to offer negotiations. You will be instrumental at partnering cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance, Compensation, and other business partners.
You will also be accountable for providing a first-class candidate experience, making it extraordinary and one worth sharing.
- BS Degree
- 4+ years of relevant, high volume, technical recruiting experience, sourcing top tier, junior- to senior-level candidates with applicable industry experience
- Previous work experience with an Agency along with an IT service provider or System Integrator
- Adept at managing end-to-end recruitment life cycle for groups building technology teams
- Strong understanding of the tools and technologies candidates will discuss in domains not limited to Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise SW, ASW, Digital, .net, AI, ML, SW Engineering, Systems or Applications Development
- Demonstrated skillset filling opportunities across the U.S.
- Able to illustrate quantitative success and validate how you were measured
- Competency in being a Talent Advisor to the business
- Proficiency to quickly navigate/use WORKDAY as ATS
- Proven success using LinkedIn Recruiter, YELLO or other similar sourcing, recruiting tools
- Thorough Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of common visa categories and their application is preferred.
- Work together with Hiring Managers and business leaders to understand and document hiring forecasts and determine effective strategies and timelines to fill
- Quickly adapt IQVIA recruitment processes to ensure best practices
- Develop out of the box methods for sourcing of candidates, generating new leads and building a solid network
- Identify target companies, user groups, professional associations to build efficient pipeline strategies
- Meet monthly/quarterly goals and targets as set by management team
- Participate in progress updates with hiring managers and business unit leaders
- Maintain data integrity within our Applicant Tracking System (Workday)
- Cultivate an effective employee referral program
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red