Sales Director, Specialty & Channel Data Management
Descripción del trabajo
Promotes, recommends and sells ValueCentric/IQVIA solutions, products and services to other individuals and organizations. This includes developing, managing, and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and cultivating existing customer relationships to close deals
Develops, grows, and maintains the relationship between the ValueCentric and Information solutions GTM organization and clients, with a focus on client retention, sales and revenue growth. Works closely with Information Solutions sales specialists and consultants to coordinate the best solution for the client.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge to understand the key priorities of the client to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and growth goal in assigned Key Large Account(s) or sales territory.
- Develops relationships with clients to act as advisor on marketing, market research, sales management, industry issues, trends and IQVIA product, consulting and service capabilities.
- Anticipates clients’ needs and, in collaboration with IQVIA marketing, sales specialists, consulting and client service, develops and presents proposed solutions to client's complex business issues.
- Typically interfaces with marketing, market research, sales management and/or IT at the manager level in existing and prospective client(s).
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities including conferences.
- Monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and works with sales management team and Client Service’s management to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- May work with global and regional account management in the pursuit of multi-country opportunities.
- Requires 8+ year’s relevant sales or account management experience and/or solution sales management experience
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare and/or supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Friendly and service-oriented
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red