Principal, Financial Investors Consulting
Descripción del trabajo
Principal, Financial Investors Consulting (Remote)
The Global Financial Investors Consulting group (FIC) is a recently formed team that focuses on partnering with Financial Investors (e.g., private equity, venture capital, hedge funds) to support their investment decisions in healthcare/life sciences companies and offer value-creation partnerships that maximize ROI and generate significant business pull-through for IQVIA. As such, the FIC team engages with healthcare/life sciences investors globally to provide thought leadership on strategy, due diligence, company screening, carve-outs, divestments, and portfolio company value creation.
As a Principal within the FIC team, you will take on an important role that focuses primarily on client/project leadership, business development, and firm/operational leadership. This includes delivering outstanding client service, while building trusted relationships with new and existing clients that enhance the FIC brand. Success will be measured by the ability to take on larger and more complex projects, while driving new business and creating long term, strategic partnerships for the firm.
- Develop and deliver insightful, value-added strategies that address complex client issues.
- Create and elevate new business opportunities and identify new revenue opportunities with existing and new client organizations by cultivating a significant network within the PE and VC communities.
- Actively participate in proposal development and ongoing pre-sales meetings with potential new client organizations.
- Act as principal owner of client engagements; ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Provide follow-up with clients after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Allocate direction, advice, and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Provide high level input and ensure development of client reports and presentations.
- Ability to deliver all or significant portions of findings to clients.
- Remain current on industry, clients, and competitive trends in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues with assigned clients.
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of Consulting Services in the marketplace through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications, etc.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE will have:
• Experience as the owner of Private Equity Client Relationship Management and Delivery with financial investors in healthcare/life sciences (PE, VC, Hedge Funds).
• Proven capability to identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Solid Team Development and Management experience.
- Proven success in Business Development, selling complex strategy and operations engagements.
- Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences Strategy Experience, selling due diligence, valuation, and strategy work.
- Senior Level Solution Selling - Proven ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions at the CEO/COO/CFO level (ideally providing comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in strategy, due diligence and transaction advisory solutions demonstrated through speaking, writing, and general eminence).
- Global and US Private Equity/VC Network knowledge - Has the experience to craft client strategies that are specific to international geography.
- Good understanding of Financial Statements & Corporate Financeincluding P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow management.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree highly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting, corporate development, or within a financial institution (private equity, venture capital, hedge fund, etc.) with a focus on M&A / commercial due diligence within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector.
- Evidence of career progression in consulting and/or transaction advisory roles.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red