Nurse Advisor / Clinical Trials RN- Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Clinical Trial RN experiences a unique opportunity to employ their clinical nursing expertise in clinical research, supporting patients and clinicians. You will be responsible for going into hospitals to work on a study that is testing the long term effects of Gadolinium on patients who have had MRIs.
- Your primary focus will be patient visits and evaluating the enrolled patients
- Obtain patient results using selected assessment and identifying a patient score
- Properly transfer the patient information to the Principal Investigator in the facility
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical trials/research
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- Travel locally to support the trial.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Collect and conduct data in accordance with regulation and requirements.
Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, and taking any necessary action.
Provide specific training to patients.
Input reporting and event notes post assignment and refer any pertinent information to their supervisor program lead.
Established track record of success of timeliness and reporting ability.
Building customer relationships.
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- BLS certification required
- Active RN license required
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Ability to travel regionally by car
- Possess cellular phone and access to the internet
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
- Experience with clinical trials preferred
- Experience with rating preferred, not required
- Experience working in the hospital preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in English and Spanish
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and gaining exposure to the pharmaceutical industry.
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red