Director, Corporate Development(Remote)
Descripción del trabajo
To create opportunities for non-organic growth by identifying, evaluating and engaging potential third party strategic alliance and merger/acquisition candidates.
• Identifies, evaluates, engages and negotiates acquisitions/alliances/mergers/joint ventures and negotiate divestiture of assets or business in accordance with strategic plan and Senior Management direction.
• Creates detailed business cases and works closely with Marketing, Finance, Regional Operating Management and Legal to coordinate the development of a deal and create the necessary contracts.
• Values opportunities using multiple methodologies including discounted cash flow analyses, precedent transaction analyses and comparable company analyses. Researches and maps key stakeholders in market place.
• Creates deal structures, pro-forma financials, synergy assessments, organizational structures and valuations for acquisition targets, alliances and divestitures.
• Engages the appropriate IQVIA operating units’ commercial leaders on all initiatives and coordinate all internal resources on each initiative.
• Coordinates transaction processes including due diligence activities and transition deals as quickly as possible to operating units.
• Master's Degree MBA Req
• Eight (8) to twelve (12) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Req
• Consulting and information product line management experience a plus. Pref
• Experience/understanding of pharmaceutical & healthcare industries. Req
• Experience/understanding of information industry, products and applications. Req
• Experience/understanding in business development. Req
• Experience/understanding of financial analysis, strategic planning and operational challenges. Req
• Demonstrate the ability to leads others.
• Able to set vision and direction by ensuring that own department’s goals are aligned with IQVIA business goals.
• Able to clearly communicate department’s business direction, priorities and strategy for goal achievement.
• Able to create opportunities to motivate and mobilize IQVIA personnel in the pursuit of business objectives.
• Models leadership qualities and IQVIA values for other to follow.
• Able to motivate and inspire others in the achievement of business goals.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red