Senior Software Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The purpose of this position is to analyse the requirements to develop and deliver the projects/modules/platform changes based on the functionality. Contribute to the design and architecting of projects as per the functionality requirements.
- Ability to drive software application design, coding, documentation, and deployment.
- Acts as a key member of the Development team who helps to gather requirements to ensure understanding of business/customer needs.
- Utilizes software development best practices and provides technical leadership and mentoring to team members.
- Engages with stakeholders/customers to understand their short- and long-term goals that can drive development efforts.
- Writes and maintains documentation (in-line and external) to describe program development, logic, coding, changes, and corrections
- Understands the requirements of internal and external stakeholders to develop the functionality as per client requirements
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Skills & Competencies:
- At least 7+ years of experience as a software engineer worked in Microsoft technologies.
- Working within a highly-automated, continuous integration development and deployment model
- Experience with one or more of the following Javascipt Frameworks: Typescript, React, and/or AngularJS
- Experience with software development life cycle and design
- Unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Knowledge of SQL Server /2008/2012/2016, IIS 5.0 and higher and the .Net framework.
- Experience with Web Services (primarily, Web API)
- Experience in Object Orientated Programming including Design Patterns
- Experience in Enterprise Application Design Patterns and integration approaches
- Experience in testing of web-based applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Experience with database design and development in a SQL Server/T-SQL environment
- Strong team player
- Ability to work with teams in different geographical locations
- Accuracy, with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure and experience in Dev-ops tools such GIT , TFS.
- Experience in .Net Framework 4.5+ and more and experience in .Net Core
- Experience in C# win form development
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant years experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red