Clinical Educator- Phlebotomist/Tech- Novasyte
Descripción del trabajo
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Clinical Educators experience a unique opportunity to employ their clinical expertise in a new way outside patient care, while continuing to collaborate with healthcare professionals and advocate for the well-being of patients through medical device technology. You will be responsible for training and educating Registered Nurses and Physicians on a new medical device primarily used in the critical care unit(s).
- Your primary focus will be in-servicing and education only; no sales responsibilities, and no bedside care.
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical education.
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- 1-2 assignments per month with the potential for more, working early morning or split shifts. Travel to support customer needs with some potential for work to be local.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Provide peer-to-peer education and in-servicing to nurses, physicians, and hospital staff to support medical device implementations
Assess customer-specific education needs and collaborate with staff to deliver a positive educational experience
Utilize clinical expertise to answer questions and address concerns with the medical device
Provide updates, reports, and valuable feedback to client during and after in-service assignments
- IV start experience
- Basic peripheral vascular knowledge
- Critical Care unit experience of at least 2 years is preferred
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Ability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red