Junior Analyst, Management Consulting
Descripción del trabajo
IQVIA™ is the leadinghuman data sciencecompany that helps customers in the Life Sciences and Healthcare space address both current needs and future opportunities.
IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, management consulting and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As aJunior Analystin our Consulting team you will participate inconsulting projectsto develop successful commercial strategies and optimize activities of companies operating in thepharmaceutical market:
• Collection and analysis of data
• Develop Excel models
• Create PowerPoint presentations
• Interviews with internal and external experts, incl. physicians
• Presentation of results to clients
• We are willing to meet students who have completed their4th year of higher education
•Very good Englishknowledge at upper-intermediate level or above: most of client deliverables are in English
• Attention to detail and ownership
• Experience with large data sets (Excel, Access), presentations (PowerPoint), as well as proficiency in statistical analysis models will be considered an advantage
• Step 1: GMAT-like logical and analytical test in English (1 hour)
• Step 2: Two rounds of case study interviews (discussion on the approach to solve business problems)
Why to join IQVIA
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible –to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our67,000+ employeesaround the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
- Named to FORTUNE’s 2021 List of “World’s Most Admired Companies”
- IQVIA Europe rose as one of the top 3 leading consulting firms for Healthcare Consulting according to Vault Rankings
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red