Business Intelligence Support Analyst
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies.
The Technology Solutions team provides technology applications and solutions to Life Science clients across offerings ranging from CRM, Multichannel Marketing, Compliance, Social Media, Content Management, Performance Management and Master Data Management solutions. The team is part of a Regional organization, collaborating with EMEA Pharma HQ's surrounded by international colleagues (from 10+ countries)
The Business Intelligence Service Operations Analyst will work in the new Support Hub for the EMEA PM&I Service and Support Team. Their responsibilities will focus on supporting PM&I Clients in EMEA on ensuring timely deliveries, prompt resolution of incidents and fulfillment of requests.
Provides high quality and timely delivery and requests or incidents support for Client ongoing services. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving with an emphasis on meeting IQVIA services/delivery commitments to clients. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives.
- Be the focal point (i.e., the main point of contact for Clients) for a set of several project.
- Assist with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
- Perform quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
- May identify and implement root cause fixes to program, system and/or applications errors. Prepare and maintain supporting procedures, forms, and documentation.
- Trace quality and SLAs KPIs and reports or visualize them in presentations or dashboards.
- Collect requirements for CRs and implement them.
- Develop a good knowledge of IQVIA technology solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, finance or another quantitative field is desirable.
- 1-4 years of experience in Business Intelligence/DWH implementation or Service or Customer Care functions (with experience in the Tech field).
- Professional knowledge of BI, ETL and DWH solutions including design principles of the most common architectures. Indicative tools: Microsoft SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI or Tableau, Qlik.
- Basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry will be a plus
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and local language; knowledge of additional EU Languages is appreciated.
Essential personal skills and behaviors
- Keen attention to detail and a quality focused mindset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
For further information, visit the company website www.iqvia.com or follow our LinkedIn page
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red