Analyst - Health Economics (Milan)
Descripción del trabajo
We are currently looking for a Health Economics Analyst to join our Real-World Solutions team based in Milan.
Why Join IQVIA
Embrace your curiosity. Solve complex problems creatively. From clinical to commercial to corporate opportunities, be part of driving the next generation of healthcare powered by data, technology, and scientific expertise. Whether early in your career or experienced, be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health.
The candidate will join our Real-World Solutions team and will be involved in development and delivery of Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) studies to help pharmaceutical companies communicate the value of their innovations to stakeholders by quantifying the economic and clinical outcomes of medical technologies.
- Conducting literature review to source the required inputs to health economics analyses
- Adapting and developing health economics analyses (e.g. budget impact analyses, cost/effectiveness analyses etc.)
- Writing reports and scientific papers both in English and in Italian
- Developing and delivering presentations to clients
- Statistical analyses
- MSc degree in Economics, Health Economics, Econometrics, Statistics/Biostatisticsor any other related field with a quantitative background with strong analytical skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience. Experience in a Consulting Agency will be considered as a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
- Proficiency in Italian and English (both written and spoken)
- Interest in the area of health economics, especially pharmaco-economics
- Fundamentals of health economics are highly preferred
- Willingness to work in a fast-changing environment
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Ability to work in a team
Permanent contract - Hybrid
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red