Medical Technologist-Flow Cytometry
Descripción del trabajo
Working under minimal supervision of laboratory management, the Scientist is responsible for performing validations of flow cytometry methods, operation of flow cytometers (BD) and complies with Q2 Solutions procedures and Good Clinical Practices (GCP) requirements, as applicable.
· Participate in routine sample analysis and method validation experiments
· Develop flow cytometry methods under the guidance of Lab Management for more challenging projects with input from senior scientific staff to support regulated, fit-for-purpose or discovery immunology projects.
· Make and record observations to facilitate efficient method development and validations.
· Document all project work according to Q2 Solutions processes and procedures.
· Communicate progress and status to management as necessary.
· Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to tight timelines.
· Function as a scientific resource, including training, assisting in troubleshooting, and participating in scientific initiatives.
· Utilize laboratory equipment including pipettes, centrifuges, glassware, notebooks, etc.
· Prepare stock and working solutions and QC samples.
· Assist in maintaining adequate supplies.
· Maintain housekeeping standards for work area.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Knowledgeable in chemistry, biology and/or immunology.
· Highly experienced in all routine laboratory procedures.
· Competent in flow cytometry techniques.
· Competent in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet design and validations.
· Ability to complete documentation per Method Development requirements.
· Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
· Ability to analyze method development data and make sound conclusions on subsequent steps.
· Ability to perform accurate and precise processing of biological samples.
· Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions.
· Ability to work well with others and independently.
· Ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
· Ability to think creatively and analytically solving method development challenges.
· Ability to multitask and maintain an organized work area.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or a related field with 2-4 years’ experience including experience in flow cytometry method development; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in bioanalytical laboratory environment
Q² Solutions,IQVIA’s laboratory business, creates connected intelligence by combining our expertise, technology and analytics - this fuels unparalleled research & development solutions. We uphold a deep commitment to patients, sites, customers, and each other. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
Q² Solutions’ ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $54,800.00 - $82,300.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red