Solutions Architect - Big Data
Descripción del trabajo
You will be part of the South Europe Development Team with the mission of innovating the way our team is partnering the business, helping them to achieve their goals. As part of our team, you will work closely with the business and the global architect committee, with the scope of designing the best solution to meet the needs.
We are a Human Data Science company and data is one of our core assets. The value of data has never been clear. We’re responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our countries’ data fabrics, where data is processed and transformed to provide valuable information and insights to our customers.
We’re working in a fast-moving environment, where technology is having a crucial role in the innovation of healthcare. Our team has a strong, agile mindset, and we’re used to starting from the Proof of Concept and scaling it up based on the clients’ feedback.
We’re looking for an IT Solution Architect who is willing to be part of a cross-functional team, working with Business Analysts, Local Business, and Production in order to design modern solutions for data fabric, unlock new business opportunities and increase data monetization.
The two key areas where you will be asked to contribute are:
- Design the solution: working with software engineers, global architects, business architects and local businesses to design flexible and scalable data fabric solutions
- Bring innovation: bring new ideas into our team with the scope to modernize the traditional solutions, increasing the value technology can give to business
At IQVIA we appreciate and feed individual talent. Therefore, the exact blend of responsibilities and individual career development will in part depend on the skill set and aspirations of the successful candidate.
Our ideal candidate: Experience
- Master’s degree in any (IT) relevant study: Information Technology, Information Management, Data Science, Computer Science
- Languages: Italian advanced, English advanced
- Previous relevant experience, preferable in Consulting Companies. Healthcare knowledge is a plus
- Communication skills, being able to explain and present solutions to a wider audience: technical architects, system engineers, project managers and local business team
- Experience in designing data pipelines, data modeling, data cleansing, and data integration
- Hands-on experience with designing robust solutions for storing exceptionally enormous quantities of raw data of varied sizes in the proper technology solution
Our ideal candidate: Tech Skills
- Hands-on experience with the most common data-lake, lake-house, big-data platform (e.g. Snowflakes, Databricks, Cloudera, Azure Data Factory)
- Familiar with Cloud-based solutions in terms of architecture, design, and sizing (Azure is a plus)
- Hands-on in SQL Programming and experience in development (e.g. SQL, Java, Python)
- Knowledge on Agile methodology and being familiar with the Agile Product Lifecycle
- Good presentation skills and hand-on with standard tools (e.g. MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red