Recién Graduados/as en Traducción (Nivel italiano ALTO)
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting an awesome team of Italian native speakers to join us at our Madrid Production Hub office! Diversity is our way of life!!
Your primary focus will be to be responsible for building up a panel of doctors to participate in our researches, follow up of the questionnaire sent and maintaining updated data of Healthcare Professionals to ensure that any change is correctly verified through different channels according to our business rules
If you want to play a key role in a diverse, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
- Analyze Panel Sample design to ensure feasibility and Follow-up of Design Fulfilment.
- Recruit target doctors and follow-up on their participation. Create doctor’s engagement.
- Promotes HCP collaboration in syndicated, ad-hoc PMR studies based on established standards. Initiates follow-up calls with panelists to achieve maximum rate of return.
- Transition doctors to the official Incentive Program and support implementation of adaption to Local Fiscal / Legal regulations. Investigates, resolves and processes panel incentives issues within defined guidelines in order to facilitate timely receipt of compensation.
- Support doctor during their E to E participation and act as the Voice of Doctor in new projects, set-ups, market analysis feasibility, etc
- Work cross-functionally with coding team to resolve data quality issues.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- Italian native speaker is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email).
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Practical experience maintaining & updating databases is an advantage.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and strong team work skills are mandatory.
- Further tasks would be documentation, mailings, troubleshooting and in some cases translations of text passages.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red