Life & Science Graduate (BSc / MSc / PhD) - European Languages
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Advanced level of any European language.
• Proficient in proof reading and editing in English language.
• A minimum of a Bachelor´s degree or educational equivalent in Life & Science fields or is required.
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials or pharmaceutical work and/or interpretation of their results. Familiar with qualitative research studies and quantitative studies for clinical outcome assessments (psychometrics).
• Ability to identify deficiencies, errors, and inconsistencies in deliverables.
• Strong communication skills.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red