HelpDesk / Translator, Nordic Languages
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting an awesome team of Nordic language speakers to join us at our Madrid Production Hub office. We are looking for Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic and Finnish native speakers... Diversity is our way of life!!
Your primary focus will be to be responsible for building up and maintaining updated data of Healthcare Professionals in order to offer support to our customers and ensuring that any change is correctly verified through different channels according to our business rules.
If you want to play a key role in a diverse, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Perform verifications via telephone and email with healthcare professionals.
- Research all available sources of information to accurately fulfill the verification.
- Perform match activities comparing new data against our existing database.
- Review institutional structures to keep them up to date and research official sources to find new structural changes.
- Proactively alert the manager on any issue or deviation in the standard procedure.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- Nordic native speaker is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email).
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Practical experience maintaining & updating databases is an advantage.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and strong team work skills are mandatory
- Further tasks would be documentation, mailings, troubleshooting and in some cases translations of text passages
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red