Data Analytics Analyst - Italian Speaker
Descripción del trabajo
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a Data Analyst with advanced level of Italian.
This can be your chance to start a new adventure in the pharmaceutical world.
Under guidance, your primary focus will be to be responsible for performing data analytics activities related to complex business problems and issues to provide insight to decision makers. May provide analytic support for internal project teams and for external client consulting or services engagements.
If you want to play a key role in a diverse, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Under guidance, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to support the development of solutions for internal or external client project teams.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using existing IQVIA tools.
- Verifies data for accuracy and completeness.
- May manipulate and transform data to optimize analyses.
- Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures or to resolve routine issues.
- May work with stand alone data systems or enterprise wide tools supporting activities such as inquiry resolution, data validation, and trend analysis.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Req.
- 1-3 years of previous professional experience preferably working with pharmaceutical data Req.
- Data analysis skills and working knowledge of Microsoft software tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access).
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of the business.
- Knowledge of the methods, tools and techniques related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the marketplace.
- Effective time management skills.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red