Senior Statistician, Real World Evidence (EU/UK Home-Based)
Descripción del trabajo
We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician/ Biostatistician to join our Global Biostatistics team.
Our goal at IQVIA is to contribute to the body of scientific evidence that helps medical practitioners to treat patients in the most effective way, and health systems to include as many patients as possible. We use data, collected for clinical (and other) purposes to answer research questions such as "which treatment works best in the real world, beyond the clinical trial setting?" Our fast paced and supportive environment attracts individuals who care deeply about the quality, timeliness and subsequent impact of their work; who thrive when exposed to the scale and variety of scientific challenges we face.
- Lead the development of study protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs), programming specification and output documents
- Serve as methodological expert to provide guidance on design and analysis of observational studies
- Lead the quality control of SAPs, analyses and reporting of statistical analysis
- Assist in reviewing or advising data management staff on database design, validation checks and critical data. Handles data issue resolutions. If in lead biostatistical role, handles lock and unblinding process with appropriate supervision.
- Contribute to communication strategies and present insights and perspectives to clients, internal training courses and conference presentations
- Oversee the preparation of abstracts, manuscripts and/or presentations to conferences
- Contribute to business development activities including proposal development
- Lead operational efficiencies of workflows, including writing of internal guidance documents (e.g., SOPs and quality management documents)
- MSc, PhD or equivalent in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or in a related discipline
- Familiarity with complex statistical methods
- Working knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium CDISC/ADaM).
- Strong statistical programming skills in a statistical package (SAS and/or R)
- Excellent time management skills, contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines
- Commitment to working collaboratively and effectively with people of other disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Exposure to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
- Previous line management experience
- Prior experience working in a consultancy, CRO or other service sector in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of real-world data needs of pharmaceutical clients
- Interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Publications in peer reviewed journals and/or abstracts in scientific conferences
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red