Senior Consultant, Salesforce
Descripción del trabajo
Senior Consultant, Salesforce - EMEA
This role can be based anywhere in Europe.
• Work with tier 2 Product Support Analysts as a technical expert to facilitate the delivery of a high level of service to our existing client base, providing guidance and advice as required.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders, client executives, partners, external vendors, and project members to manage and deliver successful problem resolution during ongoing service support stage.
• Understand and troubleshoot complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies to ensure solutions continue to address clients’ needs
• Support IQVIA product development process with definition of enhancements requested by customers to overcome product limitations/gaps
• Act as a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within internal and client organization
• Support offering and pricing, feeding into the high-level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, by closely cooperating with sales lead and senior stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
• Graduate in a technology discipline
• 8+ years professional experience in design and implementation of large-scale distributed applications, in a consulting background
• Solid experience working with clients across cloud transformation projects, with focus on at least 2 of the Salesforce.com major platforms (Sales/Service/Marketing/Commerce Clouds)
• Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
• Broad system design and architecture understanding with the ability to explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and infrastructure
• Hands on experience and knowledge in Microservices, Event Driven or Cloud Native; and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI); and different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.)
• Certification in Salesforce.com (e.g Platform App builder, Platform App designer, data architecture, sharing and visibility designer, community cloud consultant, Lifecycle and development designer, Identity and Access Management (IAM) designer, Integration architecture designer, and Mobile Solutions architecture designer)
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• TOGAF certification
• Leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills to speak and present in front of senior executives
• Experience in scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• ITILv4 Foundation and Practitioner
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red