Senior Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Descripción del trabajo
The Senior Manager, Clinical Supply Chain Management supervises, manages and provides oversight to an assigned team of Clinical Supply Chain Managers to ensure effective delivery of clinical supply chain projects.
• Responsible for the line management of a team of Clinical Supply Chain Managers
• Handles all aspects of their team’s performance and development including setting and reviewing of goals and development objectives
• Participates in clinical supply chain management people recruitment activities for regional team
• Responsible for resource management and allocation of team members to projects
• Mentors other clinical supply chain team members to aid their personal development as required
• Ensures that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics
• Ensure direct reports demonstrate working knowledge of Estimate at Completion (EAC), baseline and change control in terms of scope, budget, schedule and risk/issue management
• Train and onboard new-hired Supply Chain Managers on process and procedures
• Responsible for the financial management and budgeting activities associated to the operation of their team and awarded projects
• Assists with the creation and/or review and approval of service-related customer quotations
• Supports process improvement opportunities and proactively seeks efficiencies
• Supports client bid defence meetings where required
• Acts as a point of escalation for any required issue resolution
• Participate in function and/or corporate initiatives as required
• Advises and inputs on strategies suited to the protocol requirements whilst ensuring optimisation of supply plans
• Provides operational oversight to assigned clinical supply chains to ensure the service meets all key milestones on-time, within budget and to a high standard of quality
• Remain up to date in all GxP and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 Years industry experience in Clinical Trials (Essential).
• 3-5 Years experience in Clinical Supply Chain Management (Essential).
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to demonstrate good project management skills.
• Ability to lead effective teams.
• Ability to create effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and direction.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
• Proficient in the English language.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Únase a la red de talentos de IQVIA
Regístrese hoy y le informaremos cuando haya puestos disponibles que coincidan con sus intereses profesionales.Únase a nuestra red